Sullivan-Palatek, Inc. is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for Compressor Assemblers, effective immediately.
Compressor Assembler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Compressor/Machine assembler is a full-time position – non-exempt. Typical days and hours worked are Monday through Friday. 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. but may require outside times to be worked.
Compressor Assembler Qualifications:
- Must have experience within compressor assembly or manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong mechanical skills and strong attention to detail and quality.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or pull 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read and follow prints and detailed instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Email Resume and Application to:
Human Resources Department