Engineered to be both dependable and versatile, the D-Series industrial electric direct drive rotary screw air compressor is one of many energy efficient solutions developed by Sullivan-Palatek. The D-Series compressors are offered in a range of 15-40 HP. They are equipped with an easily readable standard microprocessor, a coupling and drive that is mounted to the motor C-face, and an easily replaceable air intake filter along with a one-piece housing inlet/check valve. With their compact size and high reliability, these machines are ideal for smaller industrial settings such as automotive shops, small machining factories and fabrication workshops.
- Electric Motors available include 200/208/230/460/575 volt [15-25 hp] and 200/230/460/575 volt [30-40 hp].
- Full voltage magnetic starter with 110-volt controls standard.
- Nema-1 enclosure, ETL listed, UL certified, solid state control circuit breaker protection and three phase overload with a reset button and phase protection.
- High temperature and over pressure shutdown switches, and an anti-restart pressure switch.
- Designed with a one-piece lube fill elbow and level sight glass.
- Tank mount, elevated platform and acoustical enclosure options available.
- Comes standard with a T1 microprocessor capable of sequencing up to seven compressors.