The D900PH4CU5 portable air compressor offers duel operating pressures of 100 or 150 psi and is equipped with the Sullivan-Palatek Electronic Control System. This unit has various applications including construction site demolition and sandblasting. With its aftercool and filter options this unit is also able to be used as a safe, reliable method for factories to meet their compressed air needs.
- 310 HP Cummins Diesel meets Tier 4 Final Stage V standards and has aftercool and filter options available.
- 204mm diameter twin screw air end manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek.
- The 7” display Sullivan-Palatek Electronic Controller (SPEC) offers numerous readouts including, but not limited to, compressor temperature and complete engine diagnostics.
- Large service doors allow for simple maintenance access.
- Noise level limited to 76 dBA.
- Large aluminized fuel tank with a 150-gallon capacity.
- The exterior is a durable galvanneal sheet metal enclosure with a powder coated finish for rust and corrosion resistance.
- Automatic shutdown and protection system.
- Three-year unlimited hour air end warranty.