Engineered to provide reliable air power in the most demanding environments, the D1100PHCA5 compressor delivers dual operating pressures of 100 and 150 psi at a capacity of 1100 CFM. At its core is a large 204 mm Sullivan-Palatek air end, powered by a 350 hp Caterpillar engine.
Equipped with the Sullivan-Palatek Electronic Control (SPEC) system, these units are the ideal unit for various applications including construction site demolition and sandblasting. With its aftercooled and filter options this unit is also able to be used as a safe, reliable method for factories to meet their compressed air needs.
Features & Benefits
- 350 hp Caterpillar Tier 4 Final Engine
- 204 mm air end manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek has a three-year warranty
- Large service doors allow for simple maintenance access
- Noise level limited to 76 dBA
- Large steel fuel tank with a 163-gallon capacity
- Equipped with a dual axle running gear and electric brakes
- Durable galvanneal sheet metal enclosure with a powder coated finish for rust and corrosion resistance
- Solar Battery Charger
|Model||Horsepower (hp)||Capacity (cfm)||Pressure (psi)||Engine Make|
|D1100PHCA5||350||1100||150||Caterpillar C9.3 Tier 4 Final|
- Construction site demolition
- Aftercooler & Filter for Instrument Quality Air
- Oil Maintenance, Extended Capacity System
- Remote Fuel capability, with Quick Connect / Disconnect couplers
- Cold Weather Package, includes Engine Block Heater, etc..
- Check Valve