The 1600 Series portable air compressor delivers 1600 cfm at an operation pressure of 150 psi. The compressor is also equipped with the 7” display SPEC full-service electronic controller, with digital readouts for everything from compressor temperature to aftercooler filter warnings. The controller also features the model’s complete parts and service list for ease of maintenance. This compressor provides tremendous power for drilling, sandblasting, backup air power for plants and refineries, and a wide variety of rental applications.
Dual Pressure also available.
Features & Benefits
- Offered with either Caterpillar or Cummins engine
- Air end manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek has a three-year warranty
- Large service doors allow for simple maintenance access
- Noise level limited to 76 dBA
- Large steel fuel tank with a 224-gallon capacity
- Equipped with a dual axle running gear and electric brakes
- Durable galvanneal sheet metal enclosure with a powder coated finish for rust and corrosion resistance
- Solar Battery Charger
|Model||Horsepower (hp)||Capacity (cfm)||Pressure (psi)||Engine Make|
- Backup air power for plants and refineries
- Aftercooler & Filter for Instrument Quality Air
- Auto-Start to bring machine on line should the need arise
- Oil Maintenance, Extended Capacity System
- Remote Fuel capability, with Quick Connect / Disconnect Couplers
- Cold Weather Package, includes Engine Block Heater, etc..
- Variable Pitch Fan for efficient operation
- Check Valve
- Optional Color, Powdercoat Paint (Upper Enclosure, only)