OFFSHORE PORTABLE SERIES
Our heavy-duty offshore portable air compressors are equipped with either a standard instrumentation gauge panel or the Sullivan-Palatek Electronic controller (SPEC) display system.
Their exterior is equipped with powder-coated Galvanneal enclosures supported by galvanized railings, 4-point lifts, and skids for ultimate protection.
Features & Benefits
- Chalwyn Valve with emergency pull handle
- Environmental friendly Catch Pan, fabricated from Galvanized Steel for maximum corrosion protection
- Galvaneal and powder coated enclosure built to provide maximum corrosion protection
- Galvanized Full Containment Skid with Four Point Lift, Pull Tested and Engineered to meet typical Off-Shore requirements
- Galvanized railings to protect the machine in tight locations
- Heavy duty fuel/water separator
- Linebacker protection
- Pull tested galvanized skid with four-point lift
- Spark arrestor mufflers
|Model||Capacity (cfm)||Pressure (psi)|
|D900||900||100 and 150|
|D1150/900||1150 and 900||350 and 500|
|D1600||1600||125 and 150|
|D1800||1800||100 and 125|
- Any offshore compressed air needs.