The D185PKR Kohler powered portable air compressor is noticeably different from any other portable compressor in the Sullivan-Palatek product lineup. The 185 CFM/100 psi unit features a durable but lightweight composite clamshell canopy design for access to all routine serviceable components, such as the spin-on oil filter and separator. Compact in design, the unit is also equipped with a foldable drawbar to minimize its overall footprint in shipping and storage.
Internally the D185PKR is powered by a 48.8 hp Tier 4 Final Kohler engine and boasts a Sullivan-Palatek factory made 108 mm rotary screw air end at its core. The compressor also features side by side coolers for the compressor and engine, a large curbside toolbox for storage, a 10-hour full shift 30-gallon composite fuel tank with fuel level visibility, and a state-of-the-art curbside controller.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight composite clamshell canopy design offers both strength and improves access to all routine serviceable components
- A smaller footprint and foldable drawbar make shipping and storing a great advantage
- A wider wheelbase provides improved balance and stability on the highway and job site
- Air end manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek includes a three-year warranty
- Composite full shift 30-gallon fuel tank with fuel level visibility
- Sullivan-Palatek Electronic Controller (SPEC)
- LED tail lighting
|Model||Horsepower (hp)||Capacity (cfm)||Pressure (psi)||Engine Make|
|D185PKR||48.8||185||100 (6.9 bar)||Kohler D1903 T4F|
- Sandblasting equipment
- Road construction
- Available Optional Hitches, includes Lunette Eye, and Ball Hitch
- Cold weather package: Block Heater, Intake Grid Heater, 110V Battery heater & Control system heaters