Line Shaft Compressor
The LSC air compressor series is designed to utilize a line shaft driven from a diesel engine. It has pillow blocks for easy belt installation and three models will cover applications from 15-60 HP.
They have simple pneumatic controls and a temperature safety shut down to protect them.
Features & Benefits
- COMPRESSOR – Continuous duty oil flooded rotary screw industrial air compressor
- PILLOW BLOCK – Solidly mounted and aligned to compressor shaft allowing drive shaft direct connection and minimizing power loss
- FRAME – Rugged steel construction
- COUPLING & DRIVE – Compressor is flange mounted to frame for positive alignment and directly driven by low maintenance coupling
- AIR INTAKE FILTER – Heavy duty dry type with replaceable element
- SEPARATOR TANK – ASME coded 200 PSIG sump tank, minimum pressure check valve, relief valve, high-efficiency replaceable oil separator element, fluid level sight indicator, and vented fill cap
- COOLING SYSTEM – Air cooled with air-cooled oil cooler and aftercooler. Compressor temperature maintained by auto-adjusting thermo valve
- CONTROLS – Full modulation pneumatic control for smooth control. Pilot unloader valve for minimizing power with no air demand.
- INSTRUMENTATION – Air pressure and discharge temperature gauges
- PROTECTIVE DEVICES – High temperature shut down switch for interfacing to driver’s safety circuit. Overpressure relief valve
- LUBRICATION – Factory filled with Palasyn 45. Equipped with microfiber full flow, spin on oil filter.
|Maximum full load/unload (psig)||125||125||125|
|Minimum full load (psig)||60||60||60|
|Minimum required driver (hp)||20-35||47-60||65-70|
|Rotor diameter (mm)||108||108||108|
Communities that do not have electricity available or generators to power their compressor
- Wood shops
- Machine shops
- Painting facilities
- Platform mounted
- Tank mounted