Variable Frequency Drive Electric Compressors
Expertly engineered to save energy and cut consumption costs, the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Series compressors supply the exact amount of air each shift requires. No more, no less. The VFD’s are some of the many industrial electric compressed air solutions offered by Sullivan-Palatek.
Features & Benefits
- Wide power range for 208V, 230V, and 460V
- Pressure transducer motor speed control
- Factory Settings:
- Programmable digital outputs
- Digital inputs
- Programmable outputs: four relays, four transistors
- Eight programmable parameter sets with S-curves, power off function, PID process controller, electronic motor protection, internal timer. Output frequencies up to 160 Hz with output voltage stabilization; switching frequencies up to 16kHz; output phase monitoring.
- DC bus circuit connection, moto thermal sensor connection, hardware current line
- The VFD helps reduce energy. Operating at 70% capacity, the VFD consumes 10% less power than a standard compressor operating with on-off control and 20% less than a compressor with modulating control.
- The VFD has a soft start feature that maintains a low starting current. It reduces stress on the site power supply and also reduces motor wear.
- The VFD system complies with the Electro-Magnetic Compatibility standard and is UL/CSA listed.
- The VFD system is not limited to a fixed number of starts per hour.
- VFD 50HP and up have dedicated fan and motor drives to improve cooling and improve compressor efficiencies
|Model||Horsepower (hp)||Capacity (cfm)
at 100 Pressure (psi)
at 125 Pressure (psi)
at 150 Pressure (psi)
- All Industrial facilities
- Power generation
- Pump and pulp
- Cement work
- Amusement parks
- Food packaging
- Body shops
- Water cooled
- Tank mounted
- Acoustical enclosure
- Lubricant: factory fill with Pallube 32, Pal-Extra 44, AFX 32, or Food Grade lubricant
- TEFC motor
- Cold weather/low ambient package
- Separator trap: Captures and automatically drains condensed water, oil, and dirt
*Capacity in accordance with CAGI / ISO 1217 (Annex C / Annex E)